How To Win the Escape Room?
Have you ever heard of escape rooms? Escape room is a chain of puzzles placed in a certain location.The essence is always almost the same: you should complete tasks and solve riddles that bring you closer to victory.To make it more exciting, the creators of the escape rooms come up with a legend basing on a historical or popular plot.
Why do people visit
How To Choose An Escape Room
It’s suggested to start with large franchises that have already established themselves on the market.Such companies have already developed certain standards, so the quality of performance will be at the highest possible level. And this is essential; for example, sometimes much time can be lost due to breakdowns of one or another mechanism.Certainly, the operator can add extra minutes or restart the game, however, the impressions are not going to be the same.
Reviews on websites are also very helpful.It’s worth looking critically and distinguishing real reviews from paid ones.In general, if there are lots of reviews about the escape rooms and most of them are positive, you can give such room a try.
Don’t be shy to ask the operator any interesting for your questions by the phone; you may ask how difficult the escape room is and how many people there should be to complete it.
Ways To Beat An Escape Room
The modern escape rooms has a form of an intellectual game.The conditions of such a game are simple and clear: a team of 2 - 5 like - minded people is locked indoors.For a certain period of time (often players are given 60 minutes), team members must have time to find a way out of this room.
To do this, they have to work together to solve different puzzles and tasks.Successful solution of all tasks allows the team moving forward, getting hints and finding the right path which will lead them to the main props – the key to the front door. The key is the most significant item in the game, since only it is able to set the team free and become a symbol of their victory.
Here are some tips which will help you during the game.
- Don’t panic. As soon as the front door closes behind you, look carefully. Touch and knock the walls, open all the drawers, look under the furniture, behind the pictures.Pay attention to the images on the walls –they can often give you a hint.
- Be attentive. Even an object of no interest in the first room may be the key which will set you free in another.However, don’t focus on a particular subject. In addition to the necessary keys, there can be absolutely useless objects in the room the purpose of which is to divert your attention.If you can’t determine the purpose of an item quickly, postpone it and return later if necessary.
- Play together, and don’t try to get ahead of everyone.Help each other.Indeed, you can solve riddles simultaneously in lots of escape rooms. The storylines may differ a little, and the decision of one player depends on another player’s successful storyline solution.
- There won’t be repetitive tasks in good escape rooms, and consequently, there will be no same type of solutions.It’s also worth keeping in mind one key can’t help you solve several riddles.
- If you’ve been warned some items having a special designation won’t be useful for solving the task, then be sure it’s true.Don’t remove cabinets from the walls and spin around the outlet thinking it will help you get out the room.
There are no too complicated and impossible to complete tasks since the creators want you to enjoy the game and come to the room one more time.